call for student volunteers
ASEH requests 45 student volunteers to work at our annual conference in Seattle, March 30-April 2, 2016. In exchange for a shift of 4 hours, approved volunteers receive complimentary conference registration.
After carefully reviewing the information below, please send your requested date and time – and note a 2nd and 3rd preference as well. We will try to accommodate as many requests as possible, but space is limited and is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. To apply, contact:
Use subject line “Student volunteering at ASEH 2016 conference.”
Once you hear that your application is approved, you may use the “volunteer” category on the conference registration form, which will allow you to register for the conference at no charge (fees for events are separate). The online registration form will be posted on ASEH’s website (www.aseh.net) in late October 2015.
Responsibilities include assembling registration badges, helping people at the registration desk, directing people to buses and handing out lunches, checking names at banquets and receptions, assisting publishers in the exhibit area, assisting with poster displays, and directing people to events.
Dates and times:
Wednesday, March 30
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon – registration desk and exhibit setup
- 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. – registration desk and exhibit setup
- 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – registration desk and exhibits
Thursday, March 31
- 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 noon – registration desk and exhibits
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – registration desk, lunch, and exhibits
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – registration desk and exhibits
Friday, April 1
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – registration desk and exhibits
- 10:00 – 2:00 p.m. – registration desk, exhibits, and loading buses/distributing lunches
Saturday, April 2
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon – registration desk and exhibits
- 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. – registration desk and exhibit breakdown